Representing Immigration Clients Nationwide
At The Kasen Law Firm, LLC, we are available to address any of your immigration law needs across the nation. Led by founding attorney Lawrence M. Kasen, we have the tools and resources to help with any immigration law issue you encounter. Mr. Kasen has practiced law for more than 30 years, and can be instrumental in promptly and effectively resolving your immigration legal issues.
Full-Service Immigration Law Practice
We will work directly with you, navigating through the complex U.S. immigration process and exploring all of your options. Our practice involves a variety of family and business-based immigration concerns, including:
- Business and employment-based immigration — We can guide in determining which employment visa or other immigration option works best for you or your business. Our firm also assists employers with regulatory compliance, such as handling I-9 audits.
- Family immigration — There are numerous potential options for bringing a family member to America legally and staying here. We can advise you on visa requirements, eligibility for permanent resident status and the process for seeking citizenship through naturalization.
- Naturalization: We can guide you through the necessary steps to become a naturalized U.S. citizen.
- Visas: We will help you select and apply for the immigrant visa or non-immigrant visa that is right for you.
- Deportation defense — The threat of deportation from the U.S. is very real for many immigrants, and there are many reasons why it can happen. Our firm can defend you vigorously, contesting the threatened removal and making a case for you to be allowed to stay.
- Other services — Given the complexity of immigration law, many different issues can arise. We use our extensive knowledge to offer comprehensive services, guiding clients with visa waivers and providing informed counsel on other immigration-related issues you may face.
We understand how difficult it is to go through the immigration process alone. We represent you at every stage of the process to ensure that you have an opportunity to live and work in the United States, a privilege not available to all non-citizens. That is why our lawyers aggressively and vigorously pursue your immigration goals.
Fighting for You in Deportation Proceedings
If you have been detained or are facing a removal or deportation proceeding, our South Carolina and New York immigration lawyers can assist you in asserting the strongest defense to the U.S. government’s action. We understand the long-lasting and challenging effects that adverse removal decisions may have on your future and your family. That is why our firm’s mission is to help you avoid removal and minimize its adverse effects on you and your family. We are also available to assist you in processing applications for asylum and withholding of removal, as well as securing immigration bonds, seeking voluntary departures, addressing visa waiver program issues, and applying for I-601 waivers.
Experienced, Full-Service Immigration Attorneys
To learn more about how our firm’s family and business immigration services may help you achieve your immigration goals and schedule a free initial telephone consultation, call 843-376-4085 or toll free at 888-370-5810. You may also contact us online. With offices in Charleston, and Flushing, New York, we serve clients throughout the United States and around the world. We can make the difference.
Testimonials Available Upon Request