Our Comprehensive Immigration Law Firm
Over 30 years of practicing law, if we have learned anything it is that employing “preventative law” is essential to the success of our clients’ cases. Using preventative law means to accurately assess the needs of our clients, the facts surrounding their cases and to properly apply the correct legal principles to these facts.
Although preventative law is not a new concept, too many clients and lawyers fail to approach their cases with this principle in mind, resulting in many pitfalls, minefields and risks to their clients and cases. Applying preventative law is of even greater importance in the field of immigration law, where the filing of relevant and necessary forms and supporting documentation with the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) and U.S. consular offices are essential to navigating through the complex maze of U.S. immigration laws.
We are a full service immigration law firm. For a free initial telephone consultation with an experienced South Carolina immigration attorney, call 843-376-4085 or toll free at 888-370-5810. You may also contact us online. We have offices in Charleston, and Flushing, New York.
You Do Not Have to Go It Alone
Clients who entrust their immigration cases to The Kasen Law Firm, LLC are treated with dignity and respect, and properly navigated through the complicated and often confusing U.S. system of immigration laws. We are dedicated to achieving results for our clients. This is true whether your case involves securing a fiancé, business, investor or visitor visa, gaining entry to or employment in the U.S., applying for asylum, seeking green cards, citizenship or cancellation of removal hearings, or in defending against a deportation action. We represent clients in all family and business-related immigration matters, despite the complexity and venue, and seek to establish long-term relationships with our clients. Our best recommendation is when we are referred a client by a former or continuing client.
Our founding attorney, Lawrence M. Kasen, will assist you with any of your family and business immigration needs in South Carolina, and throughout the United States and world. In our Charleston, we strive to help our immigration clients with all of their legal needs, including ancillary business, corporate, family and real estate law issues.
You, the client, are our primary concern and focus. An experienced immigration attorney can make the difference and help you avoid or minimize the dire consequences of an adverse immigration decision, allowing you to keep your family together and business goals intact.
We started this law firm to provide you with service that emphasizes:
- Full-Service Immigration Representation: Handling all areas of immigration law, we are your “one-stop” resource for all of your immigration needs.
- Preventative Law: From our initial consultation, we seek to avoid problems, whenever possible, so that your case is correctly and favorably resolved and concluded without facing unnecessary, prolonged immigration proceedings and expenses. At The Kasen Law Firm, LLC, we do everything we can to anticipate and avoid problems before they arise, which may save you a tremendous amount of time and resources as you pursue your immigration goals.
- Honest and Ethical Representation: We deliver to you, our client, straightforward and honest counsel that you need and deserve. We never lead our clients on to false beliefs about their cases. We would rather tell you the truth right at the beginning, even if it is bad news, than to string you along with false hopes. Our honest, ethical representation gives you the opportunity to make informed decisions about your case.
- Effective: We do everything we can to get the job done, employing all necessary tools and measures to minimize the adverse effects of a deportation proceeding while helping you reunite with your family and/or realize your business goals.
Our Commitment to You
We will provide you with only the services that you need for a reasonable fee. We will keep all of our commitments to our clients. If we should break a commitment to you, no matter how small, we will pay you a $100 “Good Faith Refund.” And although we cannot predict the probability of success in your matter, if you are not satisfied with our services because of errors, omissions or poor customer service we will refund your money after receiving a detailed written request describing your experiences.
Our Practice Areas
The Kasen Law Firm, LLC is primarily an immigration law firm, focusing on immigration issues relating to:
- Family Immigration
- Business and Employment-Based Immigration
- I-9 Regulatory Compliance and Verification
- Federal Court Litigation
- Removal and Deportation Defense
- Asylum and Withholding of Removal
- Immigrant Visas
- Non-Immigrant Visas
Auxiliary Attorney Services
Many of our immigration cases require the filing of supplemental documentation in support of their immigrant visa and non-immigrant visa applications. The success or failure of the visa application, in many instances, will turn on the substance and quality of the ancillary supporting documentation. Our firm is available to provide you with the most comprehensive legal representation on a “one-stop” shop approach so that your immigration, business, corporate, family and real estate law matters are properly addressed in-house without outsourcing facets of your case.
Reach Out to Us for Help Today
To learn more about how we may help you with any of your immigration concerns, and for a free initial telephone consultation, call 843-376-4085 or toll free at 888-370-5810. You may also contact us online.
With the assistance of our immigration advocate attorneys, you will no longer be isolated and alone when presenting visa applications to U.S. immigration officials or consulates or in facing contested immigration deportation proceedings. From our Charleston, we serve clients throughout the United States and around the world. We can make the difference.