Making Immigration
Issues Easier For YOU

Offering full-service immigration representation for over 30 years.

  1. Home
  2.  » Family Immigration

Need Help With a Family Immigration Issue?

We know the strife that many families encounter in trying to stay together when immigrating to the U.S. This is equally true of fiancé(e)s. Many times, a father, mother, son, daughter, parent or fiancé comes to the U.S. leaving his or her family and loved ones behind in hopes of making a better, safer and more prosperous life in a new homeland. Shortly after arrival, he or she finds out just how much he or she misses his or her loved ones. He or she wants to learn the best way to ensure his or her own stay in the U.S., to reunite his or her family or loved ones, and to start on the path to citizenship.

Visa Options: Immigrants Related to U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents

Our experienced immigration lawyers assist and advise U.S. citizens and permanent residents (holders of “green cards”) with their visa applications on behalf of family members — including spouses, children, parents, siblings and fiancé(e)s — seeking to become permanent residents and eventual citizens (through naturalization) of the U.S.

U.S. Citizens

  • FB-1 First Preference — Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
  • FB-2 Second Preference — Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
  • FB-4 Fourth Preference — Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens
  • K-1 Fiancé(e) Visas Fiancé(e)s of U.S. citizens are eligible to stay in the U.S. for 90 days to get married and apply for permanent residency.
  • K-3 Visas – For spouses of U.S. citizens seeking entry into the U.S. pending approval of their petition for permanent residency through the U.S. consulate in the spouse’s home country.
  • International Adoptions — Facilitating adoptions of foreign national children.

Permanent Residents

  • FB-2 Second Preference — Spouses and unmarried children, and sons and daughters of permanent residents
  • V Visas — For spouses or children of lawful permanent residents if the permanent resident has filed a petition for the spouse or child prior to December 21, 2000, and the petition remains pending

Our immigration attorney is available to assist you with other family-related visa options and programs that may be useful and pertinent to your needs.

You Are Not Alone

Facing an official from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or a foreign consulate is a frightening and daunting task to undertake without help. At The Kasen Law Firm, LLC, we are here to work directly with you and your loved ones, helping you navigate through the complex U.S. immigration process and exploring all of your options to bring about successful outcomes to your immigration concerns.

Contact Us Today

To learn more about our immigration law services and to schedule an appointment, contact us online. You can also call 888-370-5810. With the assistance of our family immigration attorneys, you will no longer be isolated and alone in your quest to build a life for you and your loved ones here in America. We have offices in Charleston, and Flushing, New York.