Making Immigration
Issues Easier For YOU

Offering full-service immigration representation for over 30 years.

Globe Banner

Providing Experienced Immigration Law Counsel for H-1B Visas

H-1B visas are available to foreign workers who seek entry into the United States on a temporary basis in order to perform a specialty occupation for a U.S. employer. H-1B visas require the U.S. employer to demonstrate that the foreign national employee will be paid a prevailing wage through the application process. H-1B visas are paid by the U.S. employer, and the process can become complicated very quickly. This makes it all the more important to have attorneys in your corner who know the laws and complexities governing the H-1B visa procedure and to represent your interests as you pursue your H-1B visa with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

You Are Not Alone in This Process

At The Kasen Law Firm, LLC, we understand your situation and strive to see that your goals are achieved. Our founding attorney, Lawrence M. Kasen, has practiced law for more than 30 years and will be able to work closely with you in order to see that your rights are protected.

We are a full-service immigration law firm. For a free initial telephone consultation with a dedicated and experienced H-1B visa attorney, call 843-376-4085 or toll free at 888-370-5810. You may also contact us online. We have offices in Charleston, and Flushing, New York.

H-1B Business Lawyers

H-1B visas are limited in number to 65,000 per year and can be handed out very quickly, making it critical to consult with experienced immigration lawyers who will make the process expedient for you. When attempting to obtain an H-1B visa, many factors must be analyzed, including:

  • Whether the worker has the specific skills or education
  • Whether the employer is a U.S. company and willing to pay for the legal services for filing the H-1B visa
  • Whether the job is a specialty occupation

At The Kasen Law Firm, LLC, we will explain these stringent requirements to you and help you to determine whether or not an H-1B visa is right for you.

Determining What a Specialty Occupation Is

A specialty occupation is generally one where a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent is required to perform the job. We will analyze immigration service requirements to determine whether or not your job qualifies. In some cases, it is not clearly laid out that a degree is required. When this happens, we will be by your side to prove that you may still qualify for an H-1B visa.

We Are Here to Help: Contact an H-1B Business Immigration Lawyer

To learn more about non-immigrant H-1B visas and employment immigration, call 843-376-4085 or toll free at 888-370-5810. You may also contact us online. With offices in Charleston, and Flushing, New York, we serve clients throughout the United States and around the world. We can make the difference in your immigration case.

Testimonials Available Upon Request.