South Carolina Immigration Attorneys
Welcome to Your New Homeland
At The Kasen Law Firm, LLC, the main focus and priority of our South Carolina immigration lawyers is you, the client. This bedrock principle is the overarching and core foundation of our practice. We consistently apply it when providing legal advice and representation to our clients in the ever-changing and complex field of immigration law. We have built an enduring reputation for delivering effective, honest, ethical and full-service representation.
Whether you are trying to get a loved one into the country, are a business owner who needs help with employment-based immigration, or are being detained in a contested immigration proceeding, you should seek help from a law firm with attorneys who are experienced and committed to you. Immigration is too important to leave to an inexperienced immigration lawyer.
Having an Experienced Attorney Can Make the Difference
At The Kasen Law Firm, LLC, our founding attorney, Lawrence M. Kasen, has been practicing law for more than 30 years. Our lawyers have the knowledge and skill needed to handle any immigration issue.
We are a full-service immigration law firm. For a free initial telephone consultation with an experienced South Carolina immigration lawyer, call 843-376-4085 or toll free at 888-370-5810. You may also contact us online. We have offices in Summerville, South Carolina, and Flushing, New York.
You Do Not Have to Go It Alone
Clients who entrust their immigration cases to our firm are treated with dignity and respect, and properly navigated through the complicated and often confusing U.S. system of immigration laws. We are dedicated to achieving positive results for our clients. This is true no matter what your immigration needs:
- Securing a fiancé, business, investor or visitor visa
- Gaining entry to or employment in the U.S.
- Applying for asylum
- Seeking green cards, citizenship or cancellation of removal
- Defending against a deportation action in federal court
We represent clients in all family and business-related immigration matters, despite the complexity and venue, and seek to establish long-term relationships with our clients. Our best recommendation is when we are referred a client by someone who is a former or current client.
Full-Service Immigration Practice
Our attorneys are very successful in asserting and protecting the rights of our clients. We effectively handle immigration cases pertaining to:
- Family immigration: We can help you with your immigration applications to bring loved ones into the U.S. and to reunite your family.
- Business and employment-based immigration: We are available to help you get specialists, researchers, executives or other professionals into the country to ensure the continued growth and success of your business.
- Naturalization: We can guide you through the necessary steps to become a naturalized U.S. citizen.
- I-9 regulatory compliance and verification: We will help your business comply with I-9 regulations and mandates, verification of employees' eligibility to work in the U.S., and with I-9 audit defenses, when necessary.
- Federal court litigation: We are ready to defend you in federal court removal and deportation actions, and we can help you petition for asylum and withholding of removal under both the Immigration and Nationality Act and the U.N. Convention Against Torture. We can also help you present habeas corpus and mandamus petitions.
- Visas: We will help you select and apply for the immigrant visa or non-immigrant visa that is right for you.
Other Legal Services
Although the vast majority of our practice is devoted to immigration law, we have experience in business, corporate, family and real estate law, and related litigation matters. Serving clients in these diverse areas of the law has proven beneficial not only to our clients, but it has also enabled our firm to holistically achieve the results our clients desire.
We are able to provide you with comprehensive legal representation on a one-stop shop basis so that your immigration services, and business, corporate, family and real estate law matters are properly addressed in-house without outsourcing parts of your case. We are available to help you with any of your immigration law needs and auxiliary attorney services today.
We Are Here to Help: Contact a Summerville Visa and Removal Defense Lawyer
With the assistance of our immigration attorneys, you will no longer be applying for visa benefits or confronting U.S. government officials in contested immigration proceedings on your own. With offices in Summerville, South Carolina, and Flushing, New York, we serve clients throughout the United States and around the world. We can make the difference.
For a free initial telephone consultation, call 843-376-4085 or toll free at 888-370-5810. You may also contact us online.